Version 2.0.3 - Release Notes
1 week ago
- Added a feature to quickly generate certain structures in AACT to avoid typos and increase efficiency.
- The PickEvidence instruction can now be used with only a single parameter. Read more in the documentation.
- Fixed the \Q and \P text codes so they don't break the syntax highlighting anymore.
- Fixed a crash that occurs when a GIF animation is being removed from the cache.
- Fixed a crash that occurs when testing or playing a game with only one chapter if said chapter's number is not 0.
- Fixed branch instructions not executing due to mislabeled internal frames.
Added Changed Fixed
Version 2.0.2 - Release Notes
1 week ago
- Added "Bold" option for Text theme elements. Set to true to make the text bold, false to give the text normal width.
- Fixed Compiler not producing an EXE file when started via the Script Editor.
- Fixed compiled games having an error loading custom themes, resulting them to always use the default theme.
- Fixed translation of the header in the game settings window.
- Fixed several text positions of the default theme.
- (Unintended) ToolScript Compiler is now visible when compiling a game via the Script Editor.
- Removed the 4GB RAM requirement from the AACT Installer.
- The AACT Installer no longer requires an existing installation to be uninstalled first.